Rgbstock forum

forum > Digital/Traditional Photography > Compare Camera Sizes On-Line

Compare Camera Sizes On-Line

1. crisderaud29 February 2012, 14:28 GMT +01:00

Camera size is a web app which allows you to compare two different digital cameras side by side and comprehend the relative physical size differences between them. Furthermore, you can view the life-size physical dimensions of the camera on your LCD screen, as if you were looking at it at the camera store.

http://camerasize.com/compare/

2. jazza29 February 2012, 22:37 GMT +01:00

I love this site

3. Stephen2 May 2013, 22:55 GMT +02:00

Missing the point here, not sure whats to love Jazza?

Cris, wow it's over a year since you put this up and no-one has raised the relevance? I've read everything (well a lot) written about photography but I've never thought to want or need to look at an app that shows me the physical size of different cameras. I know, I get it, so what, whats my beef? I am somewhat non-plussed what this has to do with digital / traditional photography. I know, I am a pain in the butskee but if rgb is to progress surely it's not like this. Or maybe it is and I am the miserable thorn. You've put up some good stuff I've noted in the past.

Where are the articles on exposure? Trad = shadows, dig = highs? And all that means? etc etc

Anyway I'll just slink back away

4. Jannatul_Shumi9 April 2015, 11:17 GMT +02:00

Wow instant comparison of camera is possible now. Need to figure out the whole process soon.

5. atik417623 April 2015, 9:54 GMT +02:00

Nice trick Bro

6. crisderaud23 April 2015, 16:49 GMT +02:00

Ha, I knew it but couldn't prove it until now. The Canon 7D Mark II is slightly larger than the Canon 60D I replaced. It feels bigger in the hand like a 5D and sturdier to be able to take larger lenses of greater weight.

7. xymonau23 April 2015, 17:15 GMT +02:00

Well, that was interesting. It was there when I posted.

8. coolhewitt2324 April 2015, 5:31 GMT +02:00

I noticed a big weight difference between my Nikon D300s and D7100. Its a good link cris.

9. rakib219028 April 2016, 13:03 GMT +02:00

I carefully read your questions and understand . The Canon 7D Mark II is slightly larger than Canon 60D I replaced. It feels bigger in the hand like a 5D and sturdier to be able to take larger lenses of greater weight.

10. Jannatul_Shumi29 April 2016, 11:20 GMT +02:00

Hello Cris, Is it working well now? Have you got the correct comparison yet through this site?

11. MargaretEvan6 November 2017, 16:44 GMT +01:00

This is a useful tool, thanks!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock