Rgbstock forum

forum > Equipment > Get To Know Your Nikon Better from Nikon’s Digitutor

Get To Know Your Nikon Better from Nikon’s Digitutor

1. crisderaud7 July 2012, 17:02 GMT +02:00

There’s a lot of resources out there for people who want to get to know their SLR just that much better — ranging from books to about a gazillion (that’s a technical term) YouTube tutorials — but not a lot of people seem to know about Nikon’s own Digitutor website. The Nikon Digitutor offers helpful flash tutorials about all of the different aspects of your Nikon camera.

Everything from the basics to little tips and techniques are covered, so if you’re using a Nikon from the last 5 years or so, head over to the website and see if the Digitutor can’t teach you something new about your shooter.

http://www.nikondigitutor.com/index_eng.html

2. xymonau9 July 2012, 10:55 GMT +02:00

That's a really useful site, Cris. I don't have a Nikon, but I wish Canon had something similar.

3. sloopjohnb20 June 2014, 19:12 GMT +02:00

Just found this but as a Nikon user it is a great resource to browse and I'd be the first to admit I probably don't get as much from my beautiful 7K as I should. Well done Nikon!

4. coolhewitt2322 June 2014, 4:50 GMT +02:00

A very good link to information. I didn't know about that website.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock