Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Concealable Weapons

Concealable Weapons

1. xymonau13 May 2012, 12:35 GMT +02:00

The language in this makes me cringe, but it is genuinely funny.

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

170. xymonau1 October 2012, 12:47 GMT +02:00

Why?

171. xymonau13 October 2012, 10:34 GMT +02:00

Hokay - where IZ you, Mikey? If you is sick, I will be yupset. I yam about to go surchin'.

172. happyture19 October 2012, 7:23 GMT +02:00

Sorry Dezzie, I not sick juss me PC, I have been a little busy juss of late, family matters, pictures fantastic, robbing banks, you knows normal run of the mill stuff but as yoo can cee im back now with a new spell cheecker and everythong , So what mischief have yoo bean up too since i bean away Hey???

173. xymonau19 October 2012, 9:14 GMT +02:00

Well, if you dinnet read habout it in the newspapers, then you juss missed out, dinchoo? I'm very glad to see you. I was getting all fretful an about to send a hemail 'n all! I will be off this site for a day, then after Sunday, I'm off to Brisbane again to see a cardiologist. My car is leaking oil, so I hope I make it! LOL So I'll be back Wednesday our time - thass larss week, your time.

174. happyture19 October 2012, 11:46 GMT +02:00

Ah bless you Dezzie i hope everything is fine for you, and thats a long drive with a leaky car, marvellous i come back and you go away, i think you is just trying to avoid me ain't you :O)

175. xymonau20 October 2012, 10:16 GMT +02:00

Well, you haven't brushed your teefs since larst time. Do you really blame me?

There are a couple of days before i flee - and it's only for a couple of days. I shall send you a souvenir. Wot wood you like?

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock