Rgbstock forum

forum > Equipment > Tamron 140 - 600mm

Tamron 140 - 600mm

1. coolhewitt2323 July 2016, 12:08 GMT +02:00

Hi Everyone. I just purchased a Tamron 600mm lens. I want to get into wildlife photography a little bit. I haven't used a big lens before so I was wondering if anyone has any tips about using bigger lens.

2. xymonau24 July 2016, 16:51 GMT +02:00

Sadly, not a lot of people use the forum much. I hope someone can reply to you. Are you a member of the Facebook page? Maybe there you might get a faster response.

3. ColinBrough24 July 2016, 23:13 GMT +02:00

The longest lens I've got is a Canon 200mm (APS-C body), but interested in getting a longer lens at some point so interested.

Just googling "using a 600mm lens" seems to get you some sensible seeming articles, such as this one - some of what he says rings true to what I've found on my 200mm...:

www.outdoorphotographer.com/tips-techniques/wildlife-techniques/long-lens-techniques/

4. coolhewitt2325 July 2016, 3:49 GMT +02:00

Hi Xymonau and Colin

Thanks for commenting. I will have a look at the website. I will give it a good test very soon. I have very good opportunities to use it now. I was a little scared to Tamron lens but I found original NIKON products to be very expense.

5. xymonau25 July 2016, 19:29 GMT +02:00

Tamron has a good reputation.

6. coolhewitt2319 October 2016, 16:52 GMT +02:00

Hi Everyone,

I was finally able to take a bit of time to use my Tamron 600mm lens. The lens takes awesome pictures. I spent an afternoon walking around in a wetlands park. I will upload a couple picture to the website. The lens is a bit heavy if you hand hold it for awhile.

Have a great week everyone.

7. xymonau19 October 2016, 18:07 GMT +02:00

I'm so glad you were happy with it! Love the fish photo.

8. Jannatul_Shumi24 October 2016, 12:40 GMT +02:00

Dont have much idea on operating bigger lens but i got this post http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-common-photo-lenses-use/ , hope it may give you some idea.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock