Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Feature suggestion: number of pending images

Feature suggestion: number of pending images

1. ColinBrough22 July 2014, 15:29 GMT +02:00

I can think of some reasons why this might not be a good idea, but wondered whether it would be possible to note somewhere on the site (probably not prominently) roughly how many images have been uploaded but not yet approved - the queue length the approvers have to work through.

Pros: are there lots of other images waiting with mine, am I likely to have to wait a while?

Cons: pressure on the approvers?

2. Groningen22 July 2014, 16:41 GMT +02:00

maybe it's better to send a PM with the message "we are very busy at the moment, your images are queued for approval"

3. mzacha22 July 2014, 18:02 GMT +02:00

Right now the approvers might be on a holiday. A week without any approve! Grrr! :D.

4. coolhewitt2322 July 2014, 18:30 GMT +02:00

It's summer so everyone will take a holiday. The approvers do a good job here. They should have a break.

5. ColinBrough22 July 2014, 19:47 GMT +02:00

Absolutely agree approvers do a great job, and totally deserve the break - sorry if it sounded like I wasn't appreciative!! Irrespective of that I wondered whether it would be good to have a note with something like:

98,836 stock photos online
200 pending
225,231 registered users

(compare with what's currently on the home page)

6. jazza22 July 2014, 20:40 GMT +02:00

It's summer indeed and some of the aproval team took a break.
The approval process wil be back on track real soon. Please dont worry.

7. mzacha22 July 2014, 20:47 GMT +02:00

It happened very soon :D

8. micromoth22 July 2014, 21:43 GMT +02:00

Yay! They're back! Hope they had a great time away.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock