Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Farewell my friends

Farewell my friends

1. happyture31 July 2013, 8:47 GMT +02:00

Well, Its time to say farewell to you my friends here on rgbstock.com, I must say i have enjoyed the site and most of all the making of a couple of good friends (you knows who's you are) so adios amigos,au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, despedida :O) Mikey on a bikey ....

2. xymonau31 July 2013, 10:20 GMT +02:00

But why???

3. Groningen31 July 2013, 20:04 GMT +02:00

sorry to see you go away
best wishes though

4. gesinek1 August 2013, 15:57 GMT +02:00

Sorry to hear that. I wish you everything good for the future.

May be sometimes you can tell us why???

5. xymonau2 August 2013, 0:15 GMT +02:00

I do wish you well, Mike. For the others, he's going commercial with his fabulous photos, and so he should. That's why he took them down. We'll still see him on Facebook. But now I have no-one to be nasty to. *sigh*

6. Gramps14 August 2013, 1:03 GMT +02:00

OMG!
No 'appyture ! What's the world coming to ?
I haven't been around much lately but will miss you greatly. Your warped and wicked sense of humor always gave me a lift when I needed one. Take care my friend and as a certain comedian used to say 'may your god go with you'.

P.s. Since when has she with the pointy stick been nice to me ?

7. xymonau26 August 2013, 22:59 GMT +02:00

I forgotted you, you was gone so long...

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock