Rgbstock forum

forum > Digital/Traditional Photography > Who needs a SLR camera?

Who needs a SLR camera?

1. jazza28 March 2013, 12:55 GMT +01:00

A iPhone with changeable lenses. Great !

http://www.miniinthebox.com/nl/telescopische-8x-camera-en-case-voor-iphone-4-en-4s-zwart_p279118.html

2. xymonau29 March 2013, 3:07 GMT +01:00

The idea is great, but there are a few disgruntled customers judging by the letters below. I wonder if other companies will take up the idea?

3. Jannatul_Shumi11 July 2015, 11:18 GMT +02:00

Price is looking reasonable for the camera of this configuration.

4. coolhewitt2312 July 2015, 11:09 GMT +02:00

These are available in China but the image quality crap. A lot of picture become blurry and unrecognizable. There are small versions of the lens but overall its a waste money. I tried the smaller versions and I wasn't impressed. Just buy a camera. The Canon G16 is a very impressive camera. Its a good alternative to a DSLR.

5. rakib219022 August 2016, 10:34 GMT +02:00

You have a huge amount of love and vitality for photography, and you are continually clicking with whatever you have – your iPhone camera, your film camera, your easy to utilize, etc. You are skimming the Internet, no doubt Flickr, Facebook or deviantART and you see some sharp,

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . accord de licence . termes d'utilisation . sur Rgbstock.fr . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock